Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

My First Published Novelette: Hunt For The Sapphire Of Invisibility.

I've published my first ever novelette! I've always been fascinated by the supernatural...even when I was a little child. One day, I was overwhelmed with ideas that kept building up inside me and I was forced to put them all out - which resulted in my first ever novelette. I'm quite proud actually. I'm planning on a series of novelettes with the same story-line too.

I decided to publish it as an eBook, a) I wanted to b) because I don't find enough novelettes out there. You know, something you can pick up and read when you're desperately in need of a story to read, but not too long. Something that has a gripping plot that will keep you occupied for just enough time. It's a simple short book that you can read on your way to work, or after school at home. A little break from the hustle-bustle of our usual chaotic lives. 


Move! Move! I have work to do! And I'm late!

The eBook publishing process can get quite complicated, and I'll be happy to post about it with a few tips later. I've chosen to publish on Amazon Kindle and so it might take awhile till it's ready for sales. Until then!

I'll have to wind up for now, and I know this is one of my shorter posts, but duty calls! I'll be back soon and I promise to discuss more about the plot, right here, in this blog!

As always, read, enjoy, and don't forget to comment! Tell me if you prefer eBooks or printed ones. Let me know if you think there are or aren't enough novelettes out there. And tell me if you'd like to read my novelette!


Catch you later!
Spencer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment